Monday, April 27, 2009

enough isn't enough anymore.

a while agoi said enough was enough on guitar stuff for me, but now its not anymore. my amp is dead. i need a new one. sadly dan lance let me use his amp last night as mine died right before the service. and now i want one like his. it sounded so clean and beautiful. but the cheap version of the amp missing some of the pretty sound enhancing technology costs about $2000 dollars. yes, the cheap version. but then i realized i like dirty and beautiful more than i like clean and beautiful. in my amps. (not my women thank you.) so i want a Vox AC15. but i also still want that Top hat Club Royale. so now i want both. so if someone wants to give me three thousand dollars i would appreciate it. and a fulltone overdrive pedal to go with whatever amp i get.

fortunately a freind has a friend who can get me a deal on the vox. and another friend has a few friends who could get me a deal on the top hat.

oh. and i'm home now. i took a shower and the head of the shower was higher than my head. so awesome. stupid school showers.

2 comments:

  1. i completely agree about the shower head thing. one of the exciting things about being home

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for being such a huge part of our family this past year ... we'll miss you! Stay away from the elephants in the church!

    ReplyDelete