Thursday, May 21, 2009

a good charity

i've been thinking about doing this for a while, but realizing it wasn't worth it. i need a new amp. i have for a while now, but i realized i could make my amp be good enough if i just replaced the tube. so i did. i took the old one out two weeks ago and ordered a new one. since the old one was shot i figured i might as well jsut leave the amp open and not waste my time putting it back together. so i haven't played through my amp in two weeks. good news: the tube showed up today! other good news:i put the tube in today and my amp no longer makes that random crackling noise. other good news: my amp no longer sounds thin! bad news: thats cause my amp doesn't sound. at all. no noise coming out of the stupid thing. so i officially am starting the "fund andrew's investment in an amp that actually works!" fund. all donations can be delivered to me personally, as i am the treasurer, and checks should be made out to "Andrew Ratiani" with a note saying either "amplifier" or "tone machine sweetness" or "vox ac15"

thank you for caring. just 600 dollars a day for one day can make a huge difference. also ask about our "two easy installments of $299" plan.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment