Saturday, December 5, 2009

lately.

in the past month, God has showm me lots. one thing he showed me i said i would write a blog about, but its not time for that one yet.

right now God is telling me to ask him to show me people how he sees them. so i have been. i have been praying i see everyone around me through his eyes. with some friends i have come to see not only who they are and how God sees that part, but how God sees who they will be. i have almost cried seeing friends and who they are going to become.

God also showed me who other friends were supposed to be. and i did actually cry. becasue he was showing me who they were supposed to be when he created them. who they weren't becoming.

he showed me even more about a few friends and had me speak to them. had me tell them the things they need to hear to progress towards who he has shown me they will be.

and today in chapel, i realized something. i see al these christians around me and i pray for God to have me see them the way he sees them. beautiful children searching for his will. he takes delight in seeing them search for him. and thus i take delight in seeing them search for him. two weeks from now i will be at home again. i will be out of the simpson bubble. i will see people who are not striving after his will, but running from it. i am scared, and yet extremely hopeful that he will show me them the way he sees them too. that he will break my heart for the thingst hat break his heart.

okay. john's done working out, i can go to sleep/ update recessed. we will adjourn at a later date. at an earlier time.

No comments:

Post a Comment