Saturday, November 28, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS! new 25 random tidbits-blog!

its been a few months since the last list of 25 ramblings.

1. i love my family.
2. i'm saddened that my little cousin has cried for an hour in her bathtub because she was too lonely, and wanted a sibling
3. i want another Dog.
4. i'm stoked beyond stoked that i get to play guitar at my home church tomorrow
5. i miss someone. okay, mabye more than one person.
6. my grandma is friends with becky weber. they sat on the mount of olives late one night this summer and prayed and talked about me and my siblings.
7. i'm scared i will run out of things to say.
8. i am going to wear migh hightop sneakers tomorrow at church and i kinda hope someone says something about them.
9. i think nolan burns and katie tam are the cutest couple i have seen at simpson. sorry to the rest of you.
10. i think whoever i end up with and i will be cuter than katie and nolan.
11. i'm wearing an alliance redwoods staff shirt for the third day in a row. (its my "at home laundry")
12. i have had turkey for five meals since thanksgiving dinner. (including the t-giving dinner)
13. i just realized all my friends from highschool robably hate seeing my status updates that are super spiritual on facebook.
14. i don't really care...
15. OOH! God showed me some really cool stuff about a few friends and their friend and about me and my former friends last weekend. i want to share, but thats for another time.
16. i'm really super excited about when i do share that number 15 with people.
17. I got a really cool idea last night, but that one is between me and the people involved, when it happens.
18. i want to start a lectio divina group soon. next semester?
19. i need to find something to put my new stirring.org sticker on.
20. i need money.
21. i need food water shelter and love more than i need money
22. i think brian reagan is hilarious
23. i still love puns. even more so than last time i wrote one of these.
24. i have a friend who i call wife, another who i call love of my life. i do not like either of them in a romantic way.
25. when looking up words rhyming with died, i found only four syllable words online, and thought up a five syllable one myself. (unidentified)thats right, smarter than the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment