Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Blogging on the clock.

i'm by myself in the office right now. listening to hillsong at a level i'm probably not supposed to. i just got busted by a coworker for having my laptop on my desk. i do that because tey used to not ahve a problem with me being on facebook if i used my own computer. turns out now i can't have a laptop out. its "unproffesional." so my laptop was out. cause i wasn't here for ther past 8 montsh and don't know the new rules. i thougt i was being smart because i was leaving the camp computer open for camp stuff. oh well. so aynyways, i was breaking four rules when i thought i was just bending one.

and the stupid phones just broke,

and we're out of calling cards. and all the kids want to call mommy. :(

and so far office has beenridiculous. i work here at camp so i can have fun, always be active and not have to deal with too many guest com[plaints (aside from "i can't do it!" when really they can go off a zipline). today has been alot of complaints, things going wrong, stuff i don't know the answers to, and alot of crazy hectic stuff. and i'm just sitting here in a chair, doing nothing, i hate working office.

but i still smile when the guests walk in. cause its my job.



i'm listening to hold me now by hillsong united. i love this song. theres a part in the chorus that goes
no weaping
no hurt or pain
no suffering
you hold me now
you hold me now

no darkness
no sick or lame
no hiding
you hold me now,
you hold me now

josh pointed out the fact that it says no sick or lame and it could sound like the sick and lame people in heaven

and thats clearly not the case. cause god loves people no matter what. thats called unconditional love. so what the song must mean is that there won't be any sickNESS or LameNESS(is that a word?) in heaven, cause the sick and lame will be healed. i like the way they use sick and lame to mean the sickness and the paralysis, not the people. they are not defined by their disabilities. the diusabilities are jsut a part of how they are now, not who they are. on that grounds i like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment