Sunday, March 15, 2009

its not creepy, its school spirit


let me guess. you're wondering why i did this, right?


so as many of you know, 15 days, 23 hours and 5 minutes ago we started the month of march. i was unaware of this until the fifth or so. weird, right? so i was left in the weird place of wondering if i had changed contacts, and half way through counting my old ones, i realized, its molestache march!
as in molester+mustache. so since then i have been growing my facial hair all over. see, my mustache is still a baby, and just like with bikes, some little children can't handle that much at first. to ask my poor upper lip to create enough hair to cover itself immediately would be like putting a three year old on a unicycle. Not very good loking...
first, i grew out the whole face. then for a week i trimmed the rest: the sideburns, goatee, and neck hairs. then today, as in a few minutes ago, i did it. i finally can show my school spirit. i give you, mexican andrew. or maybe just "MexicAndrew the child molester".
and yes i tried to look sleezy.

lets take a vote. who thinks i should keep it all month? and who thinks i should disappoint all the RA's in my building?
and yes those are your two options.

1 comment:

  1. rachel and i agree that you should disappoint all the RA's in your building.

    ReplyDelete