Saturday, March 14, 2009

okay fine, i'll do it.

so, for about a month now i have been contemplating making this account. and now i'm taking a break from try to make myself start homework and doing this instead!
i'll probably write two things today, the first is this:


the name of my blog is "my little soap box that sits in the corner"

i was trying to find a name, and all i could think of was the random guy that stands on the soap box. then i thought about how i used to try to be that guy, but my shy tendencies in highschool ruined that. and i realized i can make a far greater impact with my love and my life than i ever could with words. but at the same time there is a use for large loud proclamations. and occasionally you need to get up on the soap box and yell. so i got this picture in my mind of a guy who loves people, and is always out of the house doing so. but occasionally he goes up to his attic, fiinds his soap box sitting in the corner, dusts it off, and carries it with him. then he does his thing loudly, and takes it back home. well, actually the attic with the soapbox was the picture i got. and then one of the same shot but with a dust footprint of the soapbox where it used to be. but the idea was that the soap box is usually left alone. and there is also a place for a psychiatrists couch up there too, cause i like listening to people, and helping them through things. time for a paragraph break
the weird thing is i have never had an attic like the one i pictured. my attic has always been just the useless space above my ceiling, never one with a staircase and a door, with a hardwood floor and a window, like i imagined.

i also might start ending my blogs with some sort of cool saying, but i can't garuntee anyting.
like i'm drawing a blank now. either that or it might be abrupt.

No comments:

Post a Comment