Thursday, March 26, 2009

scatter brained thursday

it happens almost every week. Thursdays are the worst day of the week for me. i am partially unable to focus. i had homework to do today, and i was kinda bummed, but i have postponed it all week. then i found out the assignment i was going to do tomorrow isn't due for another week, so i get to move todays paper to tomorrow. and so i have spent today in the most unproductive ways possible.

i have cleaned my new blues-brother's glasses twice.
i have put a lacrosse ball in my climbing shoes to stretch the heels out to fit me better.
i took a shower just now. i showered last night before i went to bed, and probably will again tonight.
i ran out to my car to get my ipod. half way there i realized my keys were in my room, so i ran to the door to see if i was locked out of the house. i wasn't, so i turned around and went all the way to my car. checked the door, which i know i locked, and it has an aouto locking feature, but i still checked. then i went and checked the mail. then went back in, grabbed my keys, went to my car, got out my ipod, and checked the mail... again. got back to my room, i left my ipod cable at school. so worth the five minutes.

i then went online and looked at prices for a custom printed black leather slap bracelet. i can get one for 47 cents, if i order 499 more at the same price. anyone want 499 black slap bracelets with the words " i miss my elementary school" written on them?

then i texted some people about the fact that i should be in santa cruz hanging out with them. but i'm not.

so i decided to write a blog, about how bored i am.

i think i'll go play guitar.
okay, until later, bye world-wide-web-world.

oh, and i'm listening to "Fiction family". go check them out. jon foreman of switchfoot, the guitarist from nickel creek. acoustic/folk album. amazing

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. That band sounds great!! And your day sounds almost as interesting on the computer as it does in text message.

    ReplyDelete